10/24/2008

Families are Forever


So I love this picture frame of me and all my siblings back in the year 1981. Rachelle is 7, Me 4, Kami 2, Ryan 10, Randy 9, Travis 5, Darren 2/3 (?). Any way whenever I look at me and my family I always wonder what we all thought we'd be doing when we grew up. I remeber wanting to be a dog groomer only because rachelle wanted to be one. haha We had a lot of good times together. I remeber helping Rachelle and her friends dress up darren like a girl and showing him to everyone all up and down our street in South Jordan. I remeber Travis's endless torment...we later became and have become very close. I remeber Kami...she was a great playmate. We had a club named Kamber we thought we were very creative. I loved playing dog catcher in the bassement in Utah and later in St Johns playing KC. We have been very blessed to be so close as siblings. We have been blessed with amazing parents who loved us enough to raise us in the gospel of Jesus Christ. I feel that in these hard times that knowing that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me and will take care me pulls me through on a high note. I don't feel afraid (maybe concern) of this wolrd. We live in a wonderful time. I love my family and am so grateful for all of them each one has left a lasting impression on me. I am who I am because of them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kh said...

(Those last two deleted comments were from me, I was signed in under my wards log-in. Sorry.)

Oh Amber! Look at you! What a sweetie! What fun memories of your family. I remember once I walked into church (3rd ward) and you, Rachelle and Cami were all seated on the couch in the foyer. You all had gotten the same haircut and you looked like triplets! It was so cute! I love looking at old photos of my family, they are so funny!

What a great post, you do have a wonderful family. I miss them all.

Kaiann said...

Amber, how are you? I am so excited I ran into your blog! It will so fun to keep up with you through the "blogging world". Take care.