10/11/2008

Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam (Brooke)!!

Hey this was just to cute not to share with you all.

We were driving in the car and this was a cute conversation I had with Brooke (4yrs old)
Mom: "What church do you go to Brooke??"
Brooke: "Hmmm...we go to our church. "
Mom: "I know but what is the name of our church?"
Brooke: "We go to the Church of Jesus Christ AMEN!" (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
I laughed she is so funny.

Then I said to her Brooke are we Christian?
Then she laughed and said "No mom I am Brooke, Christian is the boy that lives next door"!!
So of course I let her know that we are Christians.
And that I know that our Savior loves us and that we are all children of God.
I also let her know that he knows each of his children here on earth and that he made us all different.
I love being a mom, so fun.

3 comments:

kh said...

HOW CUTE! So funny!

Rachelle and sometimes Katelyn said...

Amber your such a good mom!! Your kids are lucky to have you. They are adorable and I love them all.

Unknown said...

Hi, Smiths!

Cute pictures. I can see how much fun everyone is having. I hope you keep posting them. How about a picture of your town? I'd be curious to see it.

Mary, your Tucson tenant