10/06/2008

What do you think of when you hear the words DEEP SEA FISHING?

I THINK WOW YOU ARE GOING TO CATCH A SHARK, A SWORD FISH, ANYTHING HUGE!
Okay so I was mildely disapointed with what I caught when Flynt and I went Deep Sea Fishing! I was sure that I would catch something that I could mount and brag about for the rest of my life. Well as you can see I was just happy to actually catch something. Everyone else on the boat were able to catch ALOT of fish. NOT ME! I caught this! It is a Red Snapper. I swear I really had my mind set on catching a sword fish the size of Flynt. NOPE!!!
Flynt and I woke up at 5am to go Deep Sea fishing...tip!!! DO NOT WAKE UP EARLY ON VACATION!!! j/k I have always wanted to go Deep Sea fishing so I was excited to go!
This is the boat that took us out into the ocean to catch tiny fish. I am not bitter. Nope not at all.

5 comments:

(Bloomfield Family) said...

10 years! For sure after time without kids you better get a pregnancy test:)! Don't leave me on my own with this one. Looks like you had fun, you seem to always make everything fun!

jordan and tyrell said...

i agree with you. the two times i have been deep sea fishing i was also disappointed. once in the cook islands where we were in a canoe, and the swells were so big i thought for sure we would drown, and all of us ended up laying in the boat sea sick. and in mexico when we just let down a huge line, a crank pulled it up, and there were fish on the end. not very sportsman like. once of these days we should go out and go for the big catch!

and is the car trouble thing a package deal with the smith boys? does marissa also have this problem?

Camden Smith - CS PHOTO said...

Ha Ha Jordan! Marisa hasn't had the privlage yet. But with our Expedition nearing 250,000 miles and turning 10 this year, I'm sure she will get her opportunity.

BTW great stories Amber! Next time you want to go fishing for gold fish let me know. I know a place where you can catch them for like 25 cents a piece. J/K

-Camden

Camden Smith - CS PHOTO said...

Thats not totally true are little blue car became unreliable and I was scared to drive it. My biggest complaint is that we still have the stupid car and its taking up parking at our little house. marisa

THE SMITH FAMILY said...

Marisa Flynt says that doesn't count! You have to break down away from home to count it as a true smith trip. haha