10/24/2008

Getting Ready For Halloween

I love Halloween! It is fun to dress up and be someone else for a night. My kids are trying to figure out what they want to be this halloween. I am nervous because my face painting skills are rusty! So I am practicing for the real deal!!!
Brooke wants to be a Butterfly Princess this year so we are trying out different looks!
Holly just wanted a pumpkin (did I spell that right?) on her cheeck! Oh by the way her forehead is burnt my me, in the bathroom with a curiling iron (You know from game Clue)
Brooke trying out a different looking Butterfly!

Don't worry this is Kaiden...Not Darth Mal! He wanted to pose a bit scarey. I think his eye are scarey. If looks could kill!! Move over Darth Mal here comes Kaiden!


Not so scarey looking Darth Mal (Kaiden). This Halloween he wants to be General Grievous. So wish me luck finding that costume.






5 comments:

Cossebooms said...

Your face painting skills are amazing. I couldn't do that, if I wanted. I can't wait to see how they all turn out for Halloween.

Maui Mamma said...

Are you kidding me?! You have mad skills. They look cute!!!!1

Kate said...

Sweet Skillz! That first one of Brooke is darling!

B said...

wow! you're amazing!

Rachelle and sometimes Katelyn said...

Holly Crap Amber your good!!! I knew you could do face painting, but WOW!!! I loved the first butterfly of Brooke and I absolutely loved Kaiden's Darth Mal. Your Fabulous!!