7/08/2010

Holly the Writer

Holly likes to write poems and stories. She asked me to post this on my blog! I love her! Here is a poem she wrote. I think she is pretty talented.

The Smith Family
by:Holly M. Smith

I have a family
It means so much to me

I have a brother
and there isn't another
He's Kaiden!

I have a sister
who had a blister
She's Brooke!

I have one that's a monkey
and always acts funky
She's Kayme!

There is another
who cries when she leaves her mother
She's Rachel!

One is super cute
Doesn't have volume mute
She's Karlee!

I have a Mom and Dad
and I'm glad!

My name is Holly
and I like being jolly!

So now you know my family
That means so much to me!

8 comments:

Stef said...

Very talented indeedy! What fun!

Norris Family said...

Precious

B said...

Love it, super tallented.

Rachelle and sometimes Katelyn said...

Holly is so sweat, I just love that girl. Can't wait to see you over the 24th.

Amy said...

YOU are SUPER!!!

Reflections of Heart said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Not only with her writing..her Love for her brother and sisters..and Mom and Dad are shining through! How tender! Thanks for posting. Love you guys!
Jen

Leisha said...

Cute, I love the poem:)

Kyerra said...

cute! *^^*