8/31/2009

8 Days and Counting!!!

I am really excited for the 8th of September. I have a Doc apt on Friday the 4th and am hoping to have a time that we will induce on the 8th. I was hoping to have this little bundle of cuteness on my moms birthday which is the 9th ( what an awesome birthdate 9/9/09) but my Doc has 3 c-sections on that day and the hospital won't schedule my induction as well so we are going for the 8th. I am excited to get this sweet baby out and start healing from my injury. Wish me luck!! HAHA...that always kills me.

7 comments:

Jamie Sue said...

Maybe try to have her AFTER midnight so she will still have that really cool b-day. That happened with Hunter, I was induced on one day, but she wasn't born until after midnight. Good luck! I'm excited for you! :D

Rachelle and sometimes Katelyn said...

Amber I am so counting down the days with you, you poor thing!! I love love love the new picture you posted of all your kids. Super cute!!

Jaime said...

Bless you Amber!! I don't know how you do it!! Hang in there and let me know if you need anything! :) :) Love the new picture and title. Poor Kaiden. If only he was a couple years younger you could send him down here with my rugrats!

Christine said...

Good Luck!

Norris Family said...

Good luck Amber. My mom's (Tawnya Pulsiphers) birthday is the seventh and my little sisters is the ninth (same as your moms). September is quite the month of important birthdays.

Tiffany said...

09/09/09 would be cool! I had my son on 07/07/07... Its fun! Good luck and hope all goes well for you. Oh ya I went in to the hospital on the 6th with him and he waited til 9 am on the 7th.. So it could happen!!! :)

Kandi said...

You are such a strong person and a great inspiration to me. You have such a good attitude with so much going on with you right now. Good luck on Tuesday and hopefully you will heal quickly once you have the baby....Miss you guys