11/18/2008

Kayme vs. The Scissors

Kayme keeps loosing the battle to the scissors. I am time and time again finding locks of hair and kid scissors in various places. I feel that if this happens 1 more time the ultimate will happen the buzzers will come out and claim victory to Kayme!! She is looking more and more like a boy each and every personal trim. I try and think that maybe this new interest will mean free hair styles for me in the future. But until then AHHHHHH! Scarey Hair here we come. The Smith family wants to do family pics at Thanksgiving and I beleive Kayme maybe bald at that time. I love Kayme...She has so much spunk and independance for all 5 of my kids wrapped up in on tiny body!! She is hilarious!! This reminds me of her fingernail polish on Rachel's head days. Gotta Love her. HAHAHA

9 comments:

Rachelle and sometimes Katelyn said...

Amber aren't kids so fun?!?! :) I was hoping you would have a picture to go with that story. I love her.

Jamie Sue said...

We've had a couple of run-ins with the scissors at my house as well. Luckily, both of my girls have done a pretty good job, but then again, they didn't really learn their lesson.

Marisa said...

I love her too. She is so cute no matter what.

kh said...

Gasp! No way! Ha ha ha! Thankfully my kids haven't thought about that...yet.

I too wish you had a pic! She sounds ADORABLE!!!

Ashley said...

Hey Amber! It's Ashley Scorse. It was so good to hear from you. Of course I remember you. You were always so sweet to me, and the funnest person to be around. It is good to see your growing family! I can't believe you have FIVE kids! Well, I guess, since we are working on number four, it shouldn't be too strange. Your family is beautiful! Where are you guys living? Good to hear from you.

TheShumWAYS said...

Thanks for stopping and saying hello. We just had a girl 6 weeks ago and named her Kaymie- how cool that you have a Kayme too. I love the name!

Maui Mamma said...

So know what you are saying. My boy- buzz hair after a while. Girls-not so much....

Jaime said...

This just happened at our house! Hopefully Kason is old enough to not do it again!

Unknown said...

Great photo. Love the expressions.