4/07/2012

We are Happy to Announce....

If you guessed that we are expecting again then you are right. We are so happy to be having baby #7 to our family of pink and kaiden. I am 15 weeks and have yet to visit the doctor. I will be making an appointment soon. Kaiden is really counting on a brother to counter the estrogen in this house. We will soon see. Flynt says I might as well wait until I am 16 weeks and then we could find out what the baby is. Flynt is pretty confident that we are having twin boys. Wow that would be alot of fun and super hard for the first year or two then just enjoyable. Well there you have it. It has been well over a year since my last post. So this is it until next update. LUVZ :)

2 comments:

jasonandashleydoubt said...

its still a boy! (btw this is my new blog account!)

Jenjones said...

Hi my name is Jennifer jones. I'm the wife of the driver you and your husband helped save Friday night. I have been trying to track you down to thank you. God bless you for helping him. He is going to be ok. Can you please contact me? 623-703-2944
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart