3/05/2009

OUR GROWING FAMILY

WELL IT IS ABOUT TIME I ANNOUNCE THE NEWS!! WE ARE EXPECT #6 BABY SMITH IN SEPTEMBER. WE ARE EXCITED AND ARE HOPING TO COMPLETE OUR FAMILY WITH ONE MORE BOY! IF THIS LITTLE MUNCHKIN IS A GIRL ALL I CAN SAY IS THE MORE THE MARRIER! 5 GIRLS AND 1 BOY WOW THAT WILL BE A LOT OF EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS I WILL GET TO HEAR ABOUT. IF IT IS A BOY THEN 4 GIRLS AND 2 BOYS WILL BE GREAT AS WELL! KAIDEN TOLD ME LAST NIGHT THAT "IF THIS BABY IS A GIRL HE IS GOING TO CRY, AND FALL TO THE GROUND. MOM I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOREVER FOR A BROTHER. ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS A BROTHER...OH AND A PAINTBALL GAME!" HE IS SO CUTE. I HOPE MAINLY FOR KAIDEN AND FLYNT THAT THIS LITTLE ONE IS A BOY. I AM JUST HOPEING FOR 10 TOES AND 10 FINGERS, AND GOOD HEALTH FOR MY NEW ADDITION. I AM 12 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS. MY FIRST APPOINTMENT WONT BE UNTIL APRIL 1ST!

15 comments:

Cossebooms said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what you are having. I hope for Kaiden that it is a boy too! I hope the pregnancy is a good one!

James and Tammy Stanley said...

Congrats on the new little one!! Good luck on getting a boy.

Jaime said...

CONGRATS again! Love the new fam photo, you look great!

Kaiann said...

Oh that is so exciting! Congratulations! I hope you have a boy too, they are so much fun, minus the hormones, lol. 6 kids! You are quite a women, here I am thinking that 3 is hard =).

Kaiann said...

I also have to say I love your family photo, you have such an adorable family. I especially love that Kaidens shoes are on the wrong feet, the precious little things kids do always bring a smile to my face and brighten my day.

sabrina said...

I'm so glad you found our blog! I'm so excited to hear about baby #6! We all really miss you- especially me! I'll do better at keeping in touch.

Ted Gambles said...

Congratulations! I hope all is well during the pregnancy. Deb wonders at times if she is capable of handling two and you will have six! Good luck!

Ashley said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I have the opposite senario with one girl and three boys! We've just convinced her that she will always be the princess. Now, I think the idea is growing on her, but I hope you get another boy. Good luck!

clothier jr's said...

Holy Smokes!! Isn't that funny we girls seem to always have our babies around the same time!!

CONGRATS!! You are one BRAVE WONDERWOMAN!!

We Love and Miss you!!!

kh said...

COngratulations Amber! That is wonderful news! Keeping my fingers crossed for a boy! :0)

Hope you are feeling well!

Michelle Ashton said...

Congrats!

Christine said...

Hey! I found your blog through Heather's. :) Congrats on your news! I hope it's a boy. :)
Christine (Badger) Burk

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Congratulations....:) Can't wait to find out what you are having. Can, I just say you have the cutest family. Your kids are adorable! Hope all goes well...:)

Amy said...

I am giddy for you..I am rootin for a boy too...are you gonna find out? luvs to you all xoxoxoxox

jordan and tyrell said...

i am coming out without tyrell spril 18- may 2. tyrell did not want to come home unless he could play with flynt. stupid outage.